You may have a time and attendance system that has been working for your company for years. The time has come to evaluate whether a new system will provide the types of advantages that will streamline your Human Resources Payroll processes and will result in more effective time and attendance management for your company.
Especially in this economic time of finding greater efficiencies, an updated time and attendance system could potentially save your company thousands of dollars.
Attendance systems should be:
- result in increased productivity
- create a fair and unbiased work environment
- reward positive attendance behavior, and
- be able to have various data capturing alternatives
The ability to make better management decisions based upon reports and the information gathered in the attendance software can result in better HR allocation, and more effective and efficient personnel deployment.
The new breed of time and attendance software and solutions are either web- based or server based. The decision with regard to which system would work best for your company is dependent upon several factors. But the bottom line is that developing a new system that complements the way your business operates typically will result in reducing time accounting processing time by at least 3%.
- Time and Attendance (almaztechnology.wordpress.com)
- What is Automated Time and Attendance? (novatime.wordpress.com)