Using a biometric fingerprint reader a ;doctor at a hospital confessed to using different fake fingers made of silicone and imprinted with real finger prints bearing the prints of 11 fellow doctors and 20 nurses to pretend they were showing up to work five overnight shifts each month instead of just one in the organizations time and attendance sytem. Biometric HandReaders verifies employees’ identities in less than one second, based on the unique size and shape of their hands eliminating fraud.
- Easily integrates into existing network infrastructures
- Eliminates badges
- Eliminates buddy punching
- Fast and easy to use
- Biometric Security – Fingerprints (theictguy.com)
- Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print By Next Year February 14! (aprokopaula2.wordpress.com)
- Biocryptology: Biometric System ‘To End Identity Fraud’ Launched (techweekeurope.co.uk)